Ideal School of Allied Health Care has graduated over 1,500 students, many of whom like Nicole Laborde, the owner and founder are immigrants. “You’re going to have challenges like everyone else but you don’t give up,” Laborde said. https://www.fox5ny.com/news/health-care-careers-immigrants
- Kathleen S. Ambrosino – HONOREE FOR THE 2022 CARIBBEAN IMPACT AWARDS.
- EdUp Career Schools “The Scoop – “Who Said I Can’t?” with Nicole Laborde
- Best of Hauppauge Award – Ideal School of Allied Healthcare
- Check us out on Good Day Street Talk!
- Ideal School of Allied Health Care has graduated over 1,500 students