Ever thought of becoming a Administrative Medical Assistant?
Tell Me More!
Medical Administrative Assistants Play a Vital Role
- Creating spreadsheets, managing databases, and creating presentations
- Assisting patients with their initial paperwork
- Answering questions and creating a positive environment for the patients
- Operating multiple office equipment
- Updating patient history in the database
- Communicating with doctors and nurses to help assist with scheduling examinations, tests, and ordering supplies
Upon completion of the program you'll be certified in the following:
Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
This certification can be issued by the National Healthcare Association (NHA), Medical Career Assessment (MedCA) or American Medical Certification Association (AMCA).
Real World Training
Get real world training from instructors with years of professional experience in the field. Plus, you'll be able to hone your skills in your internship.
Ideal School has a very affordable tuition and easy financing options which enable you to focus on what's important — your education.
Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
We will help you find a job for the rest of your life — with resume help, job searches, interview skills and more.
Is a Career as a Medical Administrative Assistant for You?
If you’re interested in learning more about a career in Medical Administrative Assisting and exploring if Ideal School of Allied Health Care is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information. We will assist with everything from career questions to financing options and help you on your career pathway.