The goal of our Business office is to assist students with affordability. Payment plans are available to all students. Being that loan cost vary according to the program, a private lender will review the borrower’s credit history, and some may require a co-signer. Ideal School of Allied Health Care does not endorse or recommend any specific lender.
Some lenders may have restrictions based on the minimum number of hours need in class to obtain valid certificates.
Here at Ideal School of Allied Health Care, all our students benefit from “Lifetime Placement Assistance,” after successful completion of their program. We do not guarantee placement; however, we do promise you the resources available for your success. Our experienced and dedicated Career Counselors will assist you in:
- Resume/cover letter preparation and review
- Interview and job search techniques (How to showcase your skills)
- Career Workshops
- One on one career coaching sessions
- Salary negotiation
- Career Outlook and Advancement
Ideal School of Allied Health Care offers a variety of financing options to help you invest in your education and future.
The team at Ideal School can help you find many options include payment plans, loans, grants, scholarships, employer tuition assistance. Please speak to an admissions representative so they can point you in the right direction.
If you're interested in loan options, read more about our financing partners below...
Climb Credit Financing
Climb Credit is a new kind of student lending company which focuses on financing career-building programs to help students get a high return-on-investment from their education. They believe education is an investment toward your future career and earning potential.
- A quick online application - with the ability to add a cosigner - completed in as little as 5 minutes with no impact to credit score
- Low, fixed, affordable interest-only payments while in school, followed by principal and interest payments – prepay, in part or in whole, at any time without penalty
- High loan approvals—including financing for students with no credit
- Instant decisions 95% of the time, with the ability to accept and e-sign your documents in just a few clicks
- Friendly and responsive customer service available by email (email@example.com), phone (888-510-0533) and instant chat from 9am to 9pm Eastern
To Apply Now, click here https://climbcredit.com/isahc
We have partnered with Meritize to provide our students with financing options to fund your education.
Check your loan options in minutes without impacting your credit score at https://apply.meritize.com.
Terms and Conditions apply. Meritize branded loan products are educational loans issued by Blue Ridge Bank (“Bank”), National Association, Member FDIC. The Bank and Meritize reserve the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without notice. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work authorization document, and meet the Bank’s underwriting requirements. If approved for a loan, the actual loan amount, term, payment, and APR amount of the loan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination, state law, and other factors.
Did You Know?
FREE Transportation Available!
Having a hard time finding transportation to get to school? Always wanted to train for a new career, yet it seemed impossible to travel? Well, guess what?
Ideal School is now offering FREE transportation at select stop points that can get you to and from classes. We will pick you up from a central location AND drop you off after classes. If you have 6 or more in your party, we can even customize the route!! Isn't that amazing? Talk to one of our Admissions Advisors now to find out more....